Tuesday, June 5, 2007

nice..


this pic was taken from my hp..w550i..cool nah..anyways if u are wondering if that's my leg ..yea it is..taken at Hnin's condominium swimming pool.alright tats all abt it...


The last week of sch is coming to an end before our study break starts..this term modules are boring..not as though previous ones were great but..i know i should not be grumbling about it as i do not have a choice over the modules..
Ive been so into having fun(!), not to mention shopping and bumming around, I seriously forgot all about the ‘real’ stuff. Like studying.
So its back to getting my nose to the grinding wheel again.
Focus focus focus. come onnn.
Times like this are when u wish there was such thing as magic..where u can simple use a magic stick and make everything fine..where's harry porter when I need one..not as though I'm a great fan..but I'm desperate..
Things have not been really going that well for me..i dont know is it just me or it happen with everyone...i felt that i really knew that person but then came a point or a moment which proved me so wrong. i just dont understand why such behaviour just escapes our eye..why isnt it a black and white situation.
Watch your character..
it becomes your Destiny

No comments: